FOR ONLINE BOOKINGS
Available on your desktop computer, laptop and tablet
Currently NOT AVAILABLE for mobile phones
To schedule an appointment with your family practitioner:
Dr. N. Alshakarji, Dr. D. Jayalath, Dr. A. Raouf-Alkadhimi or Roger Firsoff
(Dr. R. Abboud does NOT have ONLINE bookings available currently, instead email or call the office)
please follow the ONLINE BOOKING directions below:
1) You MUST book your appointment with YOUR Family Practitioner or the Nurse Practitioner-Roger, ONLY! If you do not know the name of your Family Practitioner, you can either call (519-853-4449) or email (yellow form below) the office for an appointment or you can book an appointment with the Nurse Practitioner-Roger through the online booking.
If your feel you require an URGENT appointment that is not available through the ONLINE booking, please call the office at 519-853-4449 and follow the prompts to the receptionist.
*****Appointments not booked as directed above, will be moved onto YOUR Family Physicians schedule. If your Family Physician is not available, your appointment will be rescheduled when you arrive at the office*****
2) To fill out the online booking, please have your health card number available. We ask that you use your health card number and NOT your email address when completing your ONLINE BOOKING.
The reason for this is: if the email that you provide while completing your ONLINE BOOKING is NOT noted in the demographics of your chart or does not match the demographics in your chart, the online booking will not process properly or may not work at all.
3) Please call or email the office to arrange an appointment(s) for:
skin tag/mole removal
pap smear and/or complete physical
These CAN'T be scheduled through the online booking.
4) Appointments for wax build up in your ears or ear flushing are to be scheduled with the Nurse Practitioner-Roger. Kindly put 2 drops of oil, 4 times a day in the affected ear for 3 days prior to your appointment.
5) B12 Injections, Birth Control Injections and Allergy Injections are to be scheduled with the Nurse Practitioner-Roger.
*Dr. R. Abboud does NOT have ONLINE bookings available currently, instead email or call the office*
*****IF ANY OF THE ABOVE DIRECTIONS ARE NOT FOLLOWED, YOUR APPOINTMENT MAY BE DELAYED OR RESCHEDULED TO THE NEXT AVAILABLE OPENING WITH LITTLE OR NO NOTICE*****
Due to COVID-19
ONLINE BOOKING is Temporarily SUSPENDED.
Please instead contact the office by phone
(519-853-4449 or 519-853-9994) or email (email@example.com)
The office is currently
NOT booking non-essential appointments; instead please contact the office after April 9. If you feel you have an essential issue or concern
the office will do an
via phone or email and book
Monday-Thursday: 9am-12noon and 2pm-5pm, Friday: 8:30am-11am
Please allow 3-5 days for a reply.
Emails are not checked on Holidays.
Do NOT send EMAILS for URGENT matters, please call the office at 519-853-4449 or 519-853-9997
Please do not email the office for medication renewals, instead please contact your pharmacy and have your pharmacy fax the office a request for the medication renewal. Thank you
Please DO NOT send any urgent requests via email.