BOOK a TELEPHONE appointment with your Family Practitioner
or the Nurse Practitioner using our online booking system.
This system CANNOT be used to book an in office appointment!
To book your TELEPHONE appointment using the online booking system
YOU MUST READ THE FOLLOWING
1. You must have a Family Practitioner at this office to book with your Doctor or the Nurse Practitioner!
2. Book your telephone appointment with YOUR Family Practitioner or the Nurse Practitioner ONLY - if you book the telephone appointment with another practitioner, it will be cancelled without notice and it is your responsibility to rebook the appointment.
3. Have your health card number available to complete the online booking process. Please enter your health card number, NOT your email address when using this system to book your telephone appointment.
4. If your are booking your telephone appointment with:
Roger - Nurse Practitioner
Your telephone appointment will take place within an estimated 1 hour of the time slot you chose for your telephone appointment. Take the estimated 1 hour time frame into account when you are booking the telephone appointment; as you must be available to answer the call when you are contacted.
5. If your are booking your telephone appointment with:
Your telephone appointment will take place within an estimated 1-2 hours of the time slot you chose for your telephone appointment. Take the estimated 1-2 hours time frame into account when you are booking the telephone appointment; as you must be available to answer the call when you are contacted.
6. Be aware if you have Caller ID, your Doctor/Nurse Practitioner will be calling from their private cell phone. We are not sure how that shows up on Caller ID ex. private/blocked/unknown number, randomly generate phone number etc.
7. Please answer all telephone calls within the above specified time frame, until you have spoken with your Doctor/Nurse Practitioner. It is your responsibility to be sure that your phone is with you at all times during the expected telephone call time frame and that your ringer is on and your phone is charged and working. If you miss the telephone call, you will need to contact the office to rebook the telephone appointment, as the Doctor/Nurse Practitioner will only be calling you once.
If your feel you require an URGENT appointment, that is not available through the online booking system, please CALL the office at 519-853-4449 to speak with reception.